The Center for the Promotion of Social and Emotional Learning values partnerships with other organizations and individuals. We support one another’s work and help each other move closer to our shared vision. Some of these partnerships include:
- Center for the Collaborative Classroom
- Health Federation of Philadelphia
- JK Thomas and Associates Ltd.
- National Liberty Museum
- National School Climate Center
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Rutgers Social-Emotional and Character Development Lab
- Social-Emotional Learning Alliance for Massachusetts (SEL4MA)
- The Peace Center
- The School for Ethical Education
- Transforming Education
If you are interested in discussing partnership opportunities, please contact CPSEL.